#AMGM-MAA-141118 - Asst Manager – General Administration: HR, Accounts, Vendor Mgmt, Facility Mgmt. etc.Dt: 14-Nov-18About Our ClientOur client is a 75 year old group of companies with a humble beginning in 1931 as clearing house for imported goods and has established itself over the decades as a robust and reliable integrated logistics group of companies. Their expansion into surface transport and air cargo services has given them the stamp of being a Multi Modal Transport Operator. Today it has offices pan India and boosts of being a healthy group of companies driven by very strong value system and customer centric philosophy.Job DescriptionThe incumbent of this position will be responsible for General administration of the company which will include supporting HR & Accounts Dept, Vendor Management, Housekeeping & other administration activities.Desired ProfileQualification – Any DegreeExperience – 5+ yrs, core competency in administration is the clinching factorDesired Skills
Contact: R.Vaidyanathan – 9840919226 : Indhu J – 9600008133
- Ability to handle General HR related activities i.e. recruitment, induction, statutory compliance, appraisals, exits etc.
- Facility Management - Maintenance of office equipments, utilities, computers, etc.
- Coordination activities - meetings, client visits, reports, etc..
- Experienced in handling vendors for multiple products for AMC, replacements, etc.
- Travel Arrangements – cab, Air, Train, Hotel bookings, etc.
- Must have good written & spoken communication skill in English
- Good in Excel and word
#HRTL-BLR-31118 - HR Team Lead – Statutory Compliance: Payroll: ESI: PF; PTAbout Our ClientOur client belongs to a large Chennai based group of companies. They are a leading end to end Corporate Solutions Company with a focus on Compliance Audit, Establishment Compliance Management, Factory Compliance Management, Contract Labour Regulation, Flexi Staffing, Payroll Services, Payroll Compliance Services & Recruitment Services to Client Organizations. They have a national presence covering 30 states and distinguished list of clients, predominantly MNC’s, across all segments.Job Location – BengaluruJob DescriptionYou will be responsible for Payroll related statutory compliance, i.e., PF, ESI, PT, etc. You will give subject matter guidance to the clients, employees & team mates in resolving issues & queries. Hence you will be required to know the various procedures & forms needed to fulfill statutory compliance. You will need to know how to treat certain cases / issues related to ESI, PF & PT. Senior subject matter experts will also help you when needed.Desired profileQualification - Any Graduate, Best if having Diploma/Degree /MBA in Labour Law.Experience – 4 + years in payroll processingDesired Skills
- Conversant with the calculations & procedures for PF, ESI, Professional Tax
- Must have strong knowledge in the various statutory forms
- Ability to address queries from Employees /Employer & resolve issue
- Exposed to on line filing of PF,ESI, etc. is good to have
- Understanding of Labour Law, CLRA, Factories Act will be a plus
- Should be able to manage small Team and exhibit leadership ability
- Good communication
- Good skills in MS office , strong in Advance Excel
#HRSC-BLR-31118 - HR Executive – Statutory Compliance: Payroll; PF; ESI; PTAbout our ClientOur client is belongs to a large Chennai based group of companies. They are a leading end to end Corporate Solutions Company with a focus on Compliance Audit, Establishment Compliance Management, Factory Compliance Management, Contract Labour Regulation, Flexi Staffing, Payroll Services, Payroll Compliance Services & Recruitment Services to Client Organizations. They have a national presence covering 30 states and distinguished list of clients, predominantly MNC’s, across all segments.Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for statutory compliance matters relating to ESI, PF & PT. You will give subject matter guidance to the clients in resolving issues & answering queries from Employees. Hence you will be required to know the various forms needed and procedures to follow in order to ensure the client is complying to all statutory requirements of ESI, PF & PT. Since our client is engaged in corporate services it will be desirable (not a must) if you have basic knowledge in Labour Law.Desired profileQualification - Any Graduate - Best if having Diploma/Degree /MBA in Labour Law.Experience – 1 to 3 years experience in handling PF, ESI & PT proceduresDesired Skills
Contact: R.Vaidyanathan - 9840919226, Sandeep MK - 9840678507
- Good hands on procedural knowledge in handling PF, ESI & PT
- Ability to independently handle the monthly, quarterly & Annual forms, return filling, etc..
- Able to handle any Government queries, notifications, monthly returns, etc.
- Knowledge in Labour Law will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English & Local language
- Computer Savvy - hands on knowledge in Excel, word, PPT & internet usage.