About Our Client
Our client is a 75 year old group of companies with a humble beginning in 1931 as clearing house for imported goods and has established itself over the decades as a robust and reliable integrated logistics group of companies. Their expansion into surface transport and air cargo services has given them the stamp of being a Multi Modal Transport Operator. Today it has offices pan India and boosts of being a healthy group of companies driven by very strong value system and customer centric philosophy.
You will be responsible for collecting and entering data in databases, maintaining accurate records, entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.. Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output. You will be moving legacy data to ERP
Job Location – Chennai
Qualification – Any Degree
Experience – 1 to 3 yrs in similar data entry job function
· Must have good typing speed and accuracy
· Ability to key in data error free
· Hands on Experience in MS Excel and other tools
· Exposure to Populate, build and update Master Data
· Attention to detail with ability to spot typo and numerical errors
· Experience in uploading legacy data to ERP will be useful.
· Ability to maintain Confidentiality
· Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Contact: R.Vaidyanathan – 9840919226 ; Sandeep M.K - 9840678507